Fleur de Sel 70% Chocolate by Ritual Chocolates
Fine French salt and craft chocolate were made to be together. This classic combination satisfies your sweet and savory craving simultaneously and stupendously.
Tasting Notes: Strawberry, Fudge & Sea Salt
2016 Academy of Chocolate Bronze
2.12 oz (60g) Ingredients: Cacao, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Fleur de Sel
May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts & wheat
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 20g (20g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
- Bean to Bar
- Craft Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Single
- Origin Chocolate
- Organic Chocolate
Made in United States of America